You Are Fearfully & Wonderfully Made!September 1st, 2011 by Dr. Beth Golden
For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them. Psalm 39:13-16 The human body is a machine that is full of wonder. From a single cell to the vehicle that carries our spirit throughout life. Here are some fun facts about the amazingly wonderful YOU!
- Scientists say the higher your I.Q. The more you dream. Your reality is created as you dream. Dream…write your dreams (goals) down and thank Source for Divinely guiding you to your best and highest goals.
- The largest cell in the human body is the female egg and the smallest is the male sperm.
- You use 200 muscles to take one step. One of the largest databases in your brain is that of movement. This becomes evident when the brain sustains an injury due to an accident or a stroke. Be patient with those that do not move well. The simple act of walking can be mentally exhausting.
- The average woman is 5 inches shorter than the average man.
- Your big toes have two bones each while the rest have three.
- A pair of human feet contains 250,000 sweat glands. It is amazing we are not swimming in our shoes! Thank goodness for socks and odor eaters.
- A full bladder is roughly the size of a soft ball. Or a pea (no pun intended) if you are pregnant.
- The acid in your stomach is strong enough to dissolve razor blades. Do not try this at home!
- The human brain cell can hold 5 times as much information as the Encyclopedia Britannica. So why can we be so thick?
- It takes food seven seconds to get from your mouth to your stomach.
- The average human dream lasts 2-3 seconds.
- Men without hair on their chests are more likely to get cirrhosis of the liver than men with hair. Hmmm, somebody actually studied this?
- At the moment of conception, you spent about half an hour as a single cell.
- There are about one trillion bacteria on each of your feet. Yet we remain healthy!
- Your body gives off enough heat in 30 minutes to bring half a gallon of water to a boil. Drink lots of water to keep your 70% fluid body hydrated, your joint lubricated and your brain firing on all cylinders.
- The enamel in your teeth is the hardest substance in your body. Yet it too decays!
- Your teeth start growing 6 months before you are born
- When you are looking at someone you love, your pupils dilate, and they do the same when you are looking at someone you hate. There’s a thin line between love and hate.
- Your thumb is the same length of your nose. Your index finger is the width of your nostrils…making it a perfect instrument for picking.
Your body and energy field is like a computer recording everything you’ve experienced emotionally and physically. Please be conscious of what information you allow into your heart and mind. We all live by the law of Karma or cause and effect. What you allow in is what is expressed outwardly. For what a man thinks in his heart, so is he. Proverbs 23:7
Leave a Reply